Peak Season

La seule grandeur authentique, celle de l'effort.

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Profil de Matt Stewart

AuteurMessage
Matt Stewart

Where are you : On my Element's board
What's Your Mood? : Is a Happy, Happy Man!
Tag Line : I Live First & Leave the Bullsh**t Dead Last

I know, I live in Alaska
About Love ?: Cassidy is my girl!
I know, I have a reputation:
95/100  (95/100)
What's about my friends, my life?!:

MessageSujet: Profil de Matt Stewart   Ven 19 Fév - 21:16

Basic Information
    Matt's mind : Its been one crazy week, starting to get excited, heading up the slopes soon!

Matt Stewart
    Birthday : 01.12.1992
    Hometown : Point Hope
    Home Neighborhood : Megan Bowman
    Family Members : Thomas Stewart - my bro
    Relationship Status : In a relationship with Cassidy Micheals
    In an Open Relationship with Sam Bradley
    Interested in : Women
    Looking for : Friendship, Networking
    Religious Views : Snowboarders Power!
Just a Steady Beatin' Heart And a Wish and a Prayer.*

Personnal Information

Activities & Interests :
    I do some snowboard (Snowboard Cross, Pipe, freeride....) since I was 10. I love music, snowboarding, wakeoarding, rope boarding anything that gives you a rush without using drugs.! I like to spend some times with my friends, my girlfriend Cass, my mom (of course) & my bro. I like to go out & have some fun with my friends. I like surfing (I'm from California, so I do some surf since I was little) & I like girls of course! If you want to know more things about me, you just have to ask me the questions... or you can go on the web site of Element & Quicksilver... you'll find something!

About Me :
    What should I say about me...?? I'm I boy (well I think) I'm 18 Y.O. I like riding more than anythinkg and I like to hitting the hottest gigs or trying the lastest extreme sport. I'm concerned with environmental issues, war and violence, and global hunge. I'm a big fan of Blink 182. My favorite tv show is 24. My fave flick is The Godfather. I addicted to the starbuck's coffee. I'm born at Newport Beach, CA but I live in Point Hope since I was 10 and now. There are alot of people pretending to be me and I hope by making this site it will put a stop to perverts and creepers. ..........sooooo I need to update this sucker so badly......i'll get to it eventually. I have nothing else to write xD

My favorite bands are :Rise Against, Hedley, Billy Talent, Blink 182, Goldfinger, Nirvana, Underoath, Chasing Amee, Sick City, Theset

Music :